OSCC OPS OFFICE
We manage all the required documentation and reporting prosesses involved for the handling of the air cargo for our customers. Our dedicated operations office supports within the following areas.
- Check of quality and completeness of inbound goods
- registration of shipments
- preparation of documents
- break up of ULD’s
- stock control and management
- quick delivery after ATA, transportation to/from veterinary and customs clearance.
Export facilities are security approved. We have a cargo terminal with direct access to Airside for general cargo, cooling facilities and ULD build up.
One of the big export commodities out of Norway is fresh fish that are sent out either ready built-up in containers or ULDs, or loose loaded. Other services we offer is:
- Check and match the quality together with the completeness of outgoing goods.
- Papers, document registration
- Acceptance of goods
- information on freight status
- Dangerous goods acceptance
- Inventory control and reports.
OSCC offers a range of services when it comes to the handling of project cargo.
- Out of gauge transport
- On site supervision
- On site crane lifting (Min. 48 Hrs. booking in advance)
- Heavy cargo handling
- 24/7/365 Project Cargo Support
- Live status updates during the project handling operation
For any queries, please contact our sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +47 951 34 005